ABOUT GREEN BUILDING CONVENTION
The Green Building Council South Africa and the World Green Building Council are collectively powering the Global Green Building Convention 2013 in Cape Town.
Being held on African soil for the first time ever, the WorldGBC Congress will integrate with the premier 6th annual Green Building Convention at the Cape Town International Convention Centre from 16th – 18th October 2013. This year we play host to the largest international network influencing the green building marketplace, comprising 92 global councils – making this the most distinctive sustainable building gathering to accelerate the green building movement - ever hosted on our continent.
One exceptional global event.
What you can expect from ReWire:
- • Engaging and cutting-edge programme curated to both challenge and shift paradigms
- • World-class exhibition showcasing innovation and stimulating the green economy
- • Global and local thought leadership delivering real value and enabling you to top-up on the latest trends worldwide
- • Travel the globe – without flying – as CEO’s from WorldGBC’s share their learning’s
- •Business 2 Business networking geared to amplify your return on investment and deliver real business returns
- •Pre-validated for 2 CPD points in Category 1 with CESA and SAIA
- •Create connections with a cross-section of professional disciplines
- •Exposure and access to captains of industry, influential decision makers, business shapers and policy makers
- •A stylish ReConnect lounge for you to setup strategic meetings and engage with global counterparts
- •Unique city sustainability tours and Green Star SA building tours led by project teams
- •Quality entertainment designed to facilitate peer-to-peer networking
“This conference is massive; it’s definitely the cornerstone of the sustainable built environment movement. We see the Green Building Council as core to Growthpoint’s Business” – Growthpoint